- The right or left handed SHC140, with a 1.5 in (38 mm) cutting depth, or SHC 165 with a 2 in (51 mm) cutting depth are ideally suited for:
- Beef: Breaking forequarter and beef plates, also hot and cold ribbing.
- Lightweight with hydraulic power – no bogging down, no motor icing, low noise, and instant stop.
- Heavy duty gears made to withstand all uses in the packing plant industry.
- Rugged, corrosion resistant construction for optimum hygiene.
- New style USDA approved blade guard for easy internal sanitation.
- Lever style adjustable depth gauge for precise depth control cutting.
- Instant blade stop.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
Download PDF Request a Quote