- -Eliminates rubber finger damage.
- -More versatile than finger installers – will install any shape finger up to 5.5 in (140 mm) long.
- -More maneuverable – nearly 3 inches (76 mm) shorter than competitive models.
- -Stainless steel and aluminum construction – long wear and no oxidation.
- -More power – larger piston.
- -No operator fatigue – light trigger pull.
- -More durable – finger clamps operate on rollers to prevent wear. Clamps individually mounted for double pulling strength
- -Repairable trigger valve.
- -No piston springs – air power both directions.
Request a Quote