- Poultry: gizzard harvest and splitting; wing trim; deboned thigh and breast trim; tenders trim; heart and liver harvest; opening (after venting); leg disjointing; tail cutting; blister trim; foot removal; toe nail trim; cone trim; leaf fat trim; inspection/salvage trim.
- Fish: head, fin and tail removal.
- Pork: trimming sausage trees and casing (before or after clips).
- Beef: trimming mountain chain.
- Optimally suited for both highly repetitive operations and operations requiring some force –
significant reduction in operator effort.
- Lightweight, 3 models; 13, 19, 28 oz (0.4, 0.5, 0.8 kg).
- Three power sizes – a size for every need.