- The SEC 180-2, with an adjustable 2.6 inch (66 mm) depth of cut, is ideally suited for ribbing, ham marking, shoulder marking and removing contaminated back bones.
- Double insulated, 1.9 hp electric motor for ultimate performance.
- Lightweight and flexible – allows operators to work with meat that is hanging or on the table.
- Mechanical brake standard.
- Indexing depth gage available.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety. USDA and CE approved. Made to VDE standards.
Request a Quote