- The HBS 1000, with a 4.75 inch (121 mm) depth of cut, is ideally suited for beef: chucks, shoulders, ribs, forequarters, chine bones, briskets, loins and aitch bones.
- High powered (5 hp) hydraulic motor – no bogging down, no motor icing, and low noise.
- Short overall length and specially designed handles for easy handling.
- Smooth surface construction for easy cleaning and optimum hygiene.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
Download PDF Request a Quote