- The SPC 140, with a 1.5 in (38 mm) cutting depth, or SPC 165 with a 2 in (51 mm) cutting depth, are ideally suited for ham and shoulder marking, ribbing and chine bone removal
- Lightweight and flexible – allows operators to use the tool both handing and on the table.
- More power – high efficiency air motor for more horsepower and lower operating costs.
- Heavy duty gears made to withstand all uses in the packing plant industry.
- New style USDA approved blade guard for internal sanitation.
- All stainless construction
- Lever style adjustable depth gauge for precise depth control.
- Instant stop blade.