- Used worldwide for splitting fat cattle, bulls, oxen and horses.
- The largest Jarvis splitting saw; suited for the largest carcasses.
- Designed for optimum handling and maneuverability
- Superior blade life: 400 – 600 carcasses per blade.
- Best possible hygiene – spoked wheels, flat surfaced housings and completely opening doors – for fast, easy and complete cleaning.
- The drive system is oil bath lubricated for sustained trouble-free operation.
- Designed for the operator – ultra-thin rail for unobstructed vision and dual rear handles for comfort.
- Anti-tie down controls and totally enclosed electric motor for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
Request a Quote