- The MCS 300 with a full 2 hp motor and a maximum 4 3/8 inch (112 mm) depth of cut is ideally suited for primal cutting of beef::forequarters, chucks, shoulders, briskets.
- Lightweight — only 15.5 lbs / 7 kg.
- Bearing mounted hanger for a smooth 360 degree rotation of the saw.
- Heavy duty gears — made to withstand all uses in the packing plant industry.
- All polished stainless steel construction.
- Three different blade sizes to best suit the job.
- All stainless steel construction for maximum hygiene.
Download PDF Request a Quote